MEN’S SOBER LIVING IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
Caring & Structured Environment • Great Support • Inspirational Experience
LET US HELP
LET US HELP 714-313-8302
AMENITIES & ACCOMMODATIONS
Five Points Sober Living in Huntington Beach provides recovering men with an alcohol and drug free living environment that is governed by a structured set of practices and policies.
Peer Coordinators are present as role models to help in this process as well as care for the safety and cleanliness of the facility.
These sober environments offer the structure, support, accountability, and life skills that are required to build a firm foundation for a productive life. The House Parent and Peer Coordinators help provide a safe and comfortable environment by enforcing house rules; otherwise, guests may backslide at this most critical point in their healing process. Ongoing support from other recovering residents and Peer Coordinators helps individuals transition into productive lives.
Five Points is also part of the Orange County Sober Living Coalition, which is an organization that provides an oversight of quality, safety and credibility for sober living in the Orange County area. We are also a member of NARR (National Association of Recovery Residences).
ABOUT HUNTINGTON BEACH
Huntington Beach, also known as Surf City USA, is world renowned for its eight-mile-long stretch of ocean along Pacific Coast Highway where residents are able to enjoy the sunny southern California weather all year long. Huntington Beach offers many events and activities such as:
• frequent surfing competitions
• many different types of beaches that feature calm waves up to world class surf
• volleyball tournaments
• trails for bicycling that run along Huntington Beach’s boardwalk and the Santa Ana River
• Dog Beach (a mile long stretch of beach dedicated to dogs for playing)
• frisbee golf
• Equestrian Center for horse back riding
• Huntington Beach Central Library
• Huntington Beach Playhouse for seasonal plays
The rules of conduct are explained upon entry which include:
- zero-tolerance for alcohol or drug use
- house rules & chores
- drug testing schedule
- 12-Step meeting attendance requirements
- respect for the environment and other house guests
Five Points Sober Living is structured, clean, and centrally located near:
- public transportation
- outpatient treatment services
- places of employment
- neighborhood parks
- stores that provide necessary amenities
“Excellent, Professional, Caring staff.”
– John H.
“Great staff that cares about giving the best care possible to people in need of love and compassion!”
– Tim F.
“I was very impressed, they were very professional and helpful. Thank You!”
– Guy M.
• Remain drug and alcohol free; drug testing required.
• Follow the 12-step program and work with a sponsor/spiritual adviser.
• Follow house rules.
• Attend at least three 12-step meetings per week and all weekly house meetings.
• All guests of our sober living homes must be either attend treatment, work or look for work, volunteer, attend school, or do something productive to positively enhance one’s future. It is our experience that unstructured idle time can be cause for relapse as well as stunting ones progress.
Along with the many fun activities for both relaxation and building health in Orange County, there is a vibrant community of recovering people. There is a wide variety of recovery meetings, including music meetings, young people’s meetings, and speaker meetings. There is also a plethora of recovery related organizations and events like Celebrate Recovery meetings, AA and NA conventions, sober dances, and seasonal events.
For long-term recovery to take place, it is essential that those seeking a new way of life are engaged in activities and events that are healthy, positive, and self-fulfilling. Orange County Recovery supports and believes in the effective spiritual design for living that is offered through the 12-steps of Alcoholics.
HELP IS ONE STEP AWAY
If you or someone you love is struggling with an active addiction, then call us or fill out the form to the right so that our intake team can assess your situation and make recommendations on next steps. Five Points Recovery is affiliated with Orange County Recovery, which is a group of programs that provide acute to outpatient addiction treatment. Regardless of your current situation, we have training and resources to provide information and recommendations about possible next steps.
NEED A HIGHER LEVEL OF CARE?
Learn more about our treatment options.